Skip to content
…while staying at Up The Creek
- Grab a coffee and cinnamon bun at the iconic Gumboot Cafe, and enjoy live music in the evening (special events only)
- Hike Cliff Gilker Park and gaze at waterfalls, mushrooms and towering cedars
- Beach-comb alongside Roberts Creek pier
- Mountain bike on the network of trails below Mt. Elphinstone and either side of the Roberts Creek Fire service road (B&K), just 1km from our door.
- Enjoy a sunset stroll along Beach Ave or take one of our free loaner bikes for a cruise around the village
- Enjoy dinner at the Gumboot Restaurant (and use our unique 10% food voucher, only UTC customers get this!)
- Tell travel stories around our patio & gas fire pit or the campfire in our ½ acre garden
- Road ride a beautiful 2 hour circuit that takes in Roberts Creek backroads, Gibsons farmland, Bonniebrook seafront and Langdale switchbacks
- Play guitar or read a book while relaxing in our hammocks
- Visit the Farmers Market, every Wednesday during March-October at Roberts Creek Hall, just 150m away.