1261 Roberts Creek Road
Sunshine Coast, BC V0N 2W2
(At the corner of Kraus Road, 100m down from the Community Hall)
- Horseshoe Bay (Vancouver) to Langdale (Sunshine Coast)
- Saltery Bay (Powell River) to Earls Cove (Sunshine Coast)
Don’t be alarmed if you go to make a Reservation and see that there are none available. BC Ferries only allocate a specific percentage to advance Reservations, the rest being first come-first served. Turn up early, especially on a Friday afternoon coming to the Coast, and on a Sunday leaving the Coast, and you’ll be sure to get on eventually. Horseshoe Bay is not such a bad place to hang out.
Please note that the ticket to Langdale is a return cost; there is no charge for leaving the Lower Sunshine Coast. There is also no cost for leaving the Lower Sunshine Coast at Earls Cove, on the way up to Powell River.
Backpacker $$ saving hint: If you plan to make multiple trips to the Coast, or if your group ticket cost is going to more than $95 (four adults plus a vehicle, or $55 for foot passengers only), you can save almost 25% by buying a BC Ferries Experience Card at the terminal, when you buy your ticket. It’s a charge card meant for locals, but anyone can buy one, and you’ll save every time you use BC Ferries’ minor routes.
- # 257 or 250 From downtown Vancouver to Horseshoe Bay
- # 1 or 90 From Langdale to Roberts Creek (Up the Creek) (awful website, it’s better to use Google Maps)
- Bike Routes from Langdale to Roberts Creek
Additional Travel Contacts
- Harbour Air 604-885-2111
- Sunshine Coast Air 604-740-8889
- Westfalia Rentals 250-888-9686
- HitTheRoad.ca — car delivery service
- Vehicle Rental: Prime Rentals in Sechelt 1-800-663-5534 or 604-885-6422
- Sunshine Coast Taxi 604-885-3666
- Sunshine Coast Limousine Coast limousine, shuttle, and taxi 1-877-740-0703
- Sunshine Coast Shuttle 604-483-6374