Tour 4 — Suncoaster Trail — Recreational Bike Tour
The all new Suncoaster trail currently runs 37km from Earls Cove (the north end of the Southern Sunshine Coast) to Homesite Creek in Halfmoon Bay. The trail offers a leisurely recreational bike ride away from traffic on good stable graded soils, and is mostly 2m or more wide.
The route is within a forest environment with occasional views into wetlands, high mountain peaks, ocean vistas, and numerous creeks. One of the most scenic spots is beside a waterfall where a 68-foot (21m) bridge spans Sakinaw Creek.
We'll join the trail at Klein Lake to avoid the steep incline out of Earls Cove, and then ride back to Halfmoon Bay for van shuttle back to the Creek.
- Vehicle transportation to/from Up The Creek to Klein Lake
- Loaner bike if needed.
- Guided 3 hour mountain bike ride.
- Snacks and drinks en-route.
- 45 minute break for pizza at Halfmoon Bay
- Applicable taxes
- Drinking water for bike ride
- Food costs at Halfmoon Bay
- Minimum three persons
- Departs every first Monday of the month throughout high season, or any day by special arrangement.
- Small backpack and rain jacket needed.
- The road to Klein Lake is very twisty, so please take road sickness medication if needed.
- Rates subject to change
- $5 surcharge to non-UTC guests, pick up by arrangement
Tour price $60 per person
Please call, email, or use the online form to book your Tour.