Tour 2 — Smuggler Cove Hike and Gourmet Fish & Chips at Davis Bay
Every visitor to the beautiful Sunshine Coast needs to experience the beautiful inlets and coves of Smuggler Cove Marine Park.
Designed with the non-driving backpacker in mind, this 4 hour tour includes the chance to see nature at its best: stunning beaver dammed rivers, second growth rainforest along rocky shore lines, eagles nesting atop trees, and sun-starfish in the calm waters of Welcome Passage.
Learn the history of the Cove's unique name through interpretative sign boards along the 40 minute walk in. Dive into the cool and pristine waters, clamber about the boulders and rocks of Grant and Capri Islands, or just gaze in awe across to the Thormanby Islands.
Finish the tour with gourmet fish and chips served by The Lighthouse catering van at Davis Bay, enjoying a spectacular sunset over the Bay's fishing and jumping pier.
- Vehicle transportation to/from Up The Creek to Smuggler Cove
- Guided 40 minute hike (each way) to inlets
- Snacks and drinks at ocean viewpoint
- 1 hour break for dinner at Davis Bay
- Applicable taxes
- Drinking water for hike
- Food costs at Davis Bay
- Minimum two persons
- Departs every Tuesday throughout high season, times to suit sundown, or any day by special arrangement.
- Sturdy footwear and rain jacket needed.
- Rates subject to change
- $5 surcharge to non-UTC guests, pick up by arrangement
Tour price $40 per person
Please call, email, or use the online form to book your Tour.