Tour 1 — Soames Hill Hike
As you arrive in Langdale on the ferry, if you've ever wondered what that huge hilly mound off to the left is — that's Soames Hill.
Offering stunning views back to Gibsons, out to Howe Sound, of Bowen Island, over Keats Island and to the Gulf Islands beyond, this short hike is a must-do for any visitor to the Coast.
Often missed by non-locals, the second view-point at 250m above sea level is accessed via a pleasant path through second growth forest and a set of stairs up the steepest incline.
- Vehicle transportation to/from Up The Creek to Soames Hill
- Guided 20-30 minute hike (each way) to view-point.
- Drop off in Gibsons or at ferry on return if needed.
- Applicable taxes
- Drinking water for hike
- Transportation back to Up The Creek if dropped off in Gibsons
- Minimum two persons
- Departs every Monday throughout high season, except first Monday within month, or any day by special arrangement.
- Sturdy footwear and rain jacket needed.
- Rates subject to change
- $5 surcharge to non-UTC guests, pick up by arrangement
Tour price $20 per person
Please call, email, or use the online form to book your Tour.