Package B — Eat, Sleep, Ski
Dakota Ridge is a 1,532 acre plateau featuring 14 km of world class ski trails (classic and skate), and 8 km of snowshoe trails. The trails wind through old growth forests and open areas with views out to Georgia Strait, in a stunning sub-alpine setting.
Access is afforded to the Ridge via a gravel road requiring 4WD and chains. Our package offers 4 different options on the mountain, combined with 'sit back and enjoy the drive' access.
Add to that the usual comfort of two nights at Up The Creek, lazing in the hot tub under the stars, dining out at Roberts Creek's finest restaurant, and relaxed self serve organic continental breakfasts at the lodge, making this a very special package at a great price.
- 2 overnight stays at Up The Creek, in either the private Fir room or Cherry cabin.
- 2 mornings self-serve continental style breakfast at Up The Creek
- 1 night dining out at our favourite local restaurant, including the "special" of the day, one glass of wine, and dessert (choice of first or second night)
- Return transportation by van to/from Wilson Creek.
- Cross country ski rentals (or snowshoes)
- Regional District Trail fees
- 4 x 4 transportation to/from Dakota Ridge Winter Recreation Area
- 2.5 hours cross country skiing including 1.5 hour lesson with a certified instructor, or 2 hours guided ski tour, or 2.5 hour Winter Discovery Snowshoe tour, all with hot cocoa afterwards, or 1.5 hour Starlight Snowshoe Tour with Hot Chocolate fondue.
- Guide gratuities and applicable taxes
- Transportation to/from Langdale Ferry terminal to Up The Creek (an easy bus ride)
- Second night dinner not included. (Guest kitchen use included though)
- Based upon two people sharing room and tour. Please call for single supplements and larger groups.
- Subject to availability
- Rates subject to change
- Departure times by agreement